AutoDraw is a drawing tool. It pairs machine learning with drawings from talented artists to help anyone create anything visual quickly. AutoDraw’s suggestion tool uses the same technology used in QuickDraw to guess what the user is trying to draw, and it can currently guess hundreds of drawings. It works on any device and is free to use.
AutoDraw Key Features
- AutoDraw is a fast drawing tool that helps everyone create anything visual, fast.
- AutoDraw’s suggestion tool uses the same technology used in QuickDraw to guess what the user is trying to draw.
- AutoDraw can currently guess hundreds of drawings and look forward to adding more over time.
- AutoDraw is a machine learning-based tool that guesses what you’re drawing and includes hundreds of pre-existing drawings available with plans to add more over time.
What We Like About AutoDraw
AutoDraw is a web-based tool that does not need any local files on your computer, tablet, or smartphone.
What We Dislike About AutoDraw
- AutoDraw’s suggestion tool is not perfect and sometimes guesses wrong.
- AutoDraw does not have advanced features like layers, filters, and effects.