DALL-E is a deep learning model developed by OpenAI that generates digital images from natural language descriptions called “prompts”. DALL-E 2 is a successor designed to generate more realistic images at higher resolutions that “can combine concepts, attributes, and styles
DALL-E Key Features
- DALL-E is known for its accuracy in generating images.
- DALL-E is faster than other AI-art models.
- DALL-E is easy to use, making it accessible to a wide range of users.
What We Like About DALL-E
- DALL-E is highly accurate in generating images, making it a reliable tool for creating digital images.
- DALL-E can generate images from a wide range of prompts, making it a versatile tool for a variety of use cases.
What We Dislike About DALL-E
DALL-E is only a one-way process, meaning that users cannot interact with the generated images.
The cost per image for DALL-E 2 is $0.018 for 1024×1024 images and $0.016 for 256×256 images. The minimum amount you can spend to buy DALL-E credits is $15, which will give you 115 credits.