Lexica is an AI-powered image search engine that uses Stable Diffusion technology to generate millions of images based on user prompts. The site was created by Sharif Shameem, who aims to make Stable Diffusion prompting more of a science and less of a dark art.
Lexica Key Features
- Lexica is an AI-powered image search engine that generates millions of images based on user prompts.
- The site uses Stable Diffusion technology to generate images, which saves a lot of compute power and time.
- Lexica allows users to do a reverse image search by sending the image they want, and the site returns the most similar images.
What We Like About Lexica
- Lexica has a simple and easy-to-use interface that allows users to search for images by entering a prompt in the search bar.
- The site generates millions of images based on user prompts, which means users have access to a wide range of images.
What We Dislike About Lexica
While users can add art styles to the images generated by Lexica, the site only recognizes the most famous ones.